The BEARS ARE BACK:
· Please do not encourage bears by feeding them or leaving outfood or garbage.
· Please be mindful at all times and supervise the children when they go outside.
· Keep small pets indoors and under supervision at all times.
· Ensure doors are closed and cannot be pushed open as well as screens and/or windows.
· Do not chase bears or try to pet them.
Any Aggressive Behaviour Or Threat By Bears Must Be Reported Directly To Police – 911
Current High Traffic Areas – reports of bears:
· SRFN Gas Bar & Trading Post Area – Highway 17 - east end of Community
· SRFN Waste Disposal Site – Walkhouse Bay Road near Rio Subdivision West
· New Water Treatment Plant – Gaaming Road
STAY SAFE – STAY ALERT