It's been a long time coming... But it's here! The Serpent River First Nation Trading Post now carries and serves FARQUHAR'S ICE CREAM! Come on in for a scoop!
The BEARS ARE BACK:
· Please do not encourage bears by feeding them or leaving outfood or garbage.
· Please be mindful at all times and supervise the children when they go outside.
· Keep small pets indoors and under supervision at all times.
· Ensure doors are closed and cannot be pushed open as well as screens and/or windows.
· Do not chase bears or try to pet them.
Any Aggressive Behaviour Or Threat By Bears Must Be Reported Directly To Police – 911
Current High Traffic Areas – reports of bears:
· SRFN Gas Bar & Trading Post Area – Highway 17 - east end of Community
· SRFN Waste Disposal Site – Walkhouse Bay Road near Rio Subdivision West
· New Water Treatment Plant – Gaaming Road
STAY SAFE – STAY ALERT
Come join us at the annual Genaabaajing Traditional Gathering from August 11-13, 2017. Call 705-844-2298 for information and vendor registration.
The Serpent River First Nation Economic Development Corporation would like to thank everyone who came to our booth at the 2017 Serpent River First Nation Health Fair yesterday. We were able to hear some much appreciated feedback from community members of all ages, local business owners and even non-community members.
The SRFN EDC will take the information gathered from our surveys and use it to optimize its operations to suit the needs and concerns of the Serpent River First Nation people.
We are looking forward to communicating with the community even more in the future through community events and other events hosted by the SRFN EDC and the SRFN Trading Post.
Come visit us at the Health Fair and fill out our survey for a chance to win a free tank of gas! (presented with a $50 gift card)
We are looking forward to the Serpent River First Nation Health Fair celebrating 30 years this Wednesday, May 17! 10:00am at the Lifestyles Centre! See you there